Monday, October 10, 2011

DIY Glittery Boots!

Happy Monday everyone!!!  Autumn is here!!!  Fall is my favorite season out of all.  I just love the crispy sounding of dry leaves as I step on them.  And that subtle color of auburn and orange just brightens up any gloomy day.  Color is not the only thing I love about Fall, of course.  What else?  The boots obviously!!!  After 6 months (spring+summer) of going barefooted (sandals and flip flops do feel bare to me), it's time to break out all the knee high boots and booties!!!  A good pair of boots can last years and years.  After wearing them for several seasons, wouldn't you want them to have a "bootie-lift"?  When I came across this DIY, it hit me.  I knew this is the perfect DIY to share.

FROM THIS
TO THAT
Thanks to Steph and Trish (Le.Franciulle blog) for sharing this awesome DIY.  Head to her blog for the full instructions here!!!

{all images via Le.Franciulle}

-Shirley


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

How did you find us? Through

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP